The Arctic Ocean The Arctic Ocean

Yap, Yap, Yap.

Lolk, How long has it been since I made a Music Review?

Anyway..

-Beginning-
Really smooth, It made me feel like as if I was laying on a water bed that was hovering apon a cloud. I just felt so relaxed thats all.

-Middle-
Seeing that the song was a tad short, there really wasn't much of a center to the track, mostly it was just the repeation of the beginning. But oh well.

-End-
It was alright, I don't mind that it just sorta fade's out with a touch of a keyboard, kinda enjoyed it really. But ya, i'd say this song goes well with your personality, Free, Happy, and Peaceful.

9/10 55

Lol thanks ^^
The middle was a little repetitive but not too much as far as i could see. The song, actaully ended up being longer than i expected since i spent mush less time on it than i normally do on songs.
Thanks for teh reveiw :D

-StarDust- -StarDust-

"Oh teh Yayz"

Alright, im glad there wasnt any piano in it. I liked it mostly for the drum beats in the backround. But its missing something. Its somewhat slow paced. Im looking for fast heart pumping bangs, louder Drums, less Calmness. But thats just me.

8/10 5/5

eh, i geuss.
It can be calm, but it is rather fast at the same time, especially at certain parts.
It would sound horrible if it was any faster :|

Approaching Storm Approaching Storm

"Pretty Enjoyable"

Its a nice track to listen to well the storms breaking in from outside. Very calm, and very smooth. I like it, but most of your songs consist of the piano, couldnt you use a defferent instument in your next song? But otherwise a good track. 150000 Audio Submission......FTW! 5/5 9/10

Geoplex responds:

Well, a lot of my songs have piano because i find it the easiest instrument too use, and there isnt really many other good samples in the program i use.
Anyway, thanx for the reveiw :D

-Clear Skies- -Clear Skies-

A new song already?

I mean really, theres like a new song from you every, well, 4-5 days. Well that might be the correct amount of days it takes to make a song. But i think its very quick for you to make songs this fast. Also, 10/10 5/5 ^_^

awesome :D
Actaully making a song can take from anywhere too half an hour or a week, or maybe even more.
But this song only took about 5 hours too make.
Thanx for the reveiw :D

.-=Silver Fire=-. .-=Silver Fire=-.

O_O

Were do you come up with these names? Silver Fire, Last Chance, Execution.

There great. Anyways, this song is great for a fast paced animation. Something i might use in a little short maybe. But ya, 10/10 5/5

Awesome :)
The way i come up with the names is i just kinda think about it for ages and imagine what the song might fit in a movie or animation, then i name it like that.
Thanx for the reveiw :D

Final Execution Final Execution

Is this it?

Is this the song that is going to be used in MEx3? Also 5/5/10/10 X_O

Geoplex responds:

No, its just the full version of the trailer music.
Thanx for teh reveiw :D

E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse) E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse)

Respect

Yo Man, Continue at making awesome music like this! :D 10/10 5/5!

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

thanks man! i definally will!